Thu, Feb 21, 2019 1:23 AM
I think the title speaks for itself, lol. :)
● FAQ: Key Threads - IMDb Poll FAQs Index
● FAQ: Summary Statistics and Poll Index
● BonaFideBoss' Poll Statistics
Follow the IMDb Polls in Facebook and Twitter
After rereading, Tom Holt's absurdly funny, mind-breaker Doughnut, Narnia... can you swap out Fahrenheit 451, Ray Bradbury for Doughnut, Tom Holt?
Some mathematicians cannot distinguish a doughnut from a coffee cup with one handle. Topologically, they are the same.
A tokamak is a device used for nuclear fusion. Tokamak is a Russian word for torus or doughnut.
"Kazuo Ishiguro - Never Let Me Go"
Several things for MST3KandNarniaisAwesome:
1. Please update your OP and add this list link to the text.
2. Please update the text of your list to include the typical discussion thread link.
3. Hopefully, you won't miss my personal request to update my Top Five list (in a post previously dropped minutes prior to this post).
FYI: Moby Dick has fish breath!
How can we improve?