Ratings: Enhancement requests
Since the Nov 6 and Dec 6 updates (Ratings and Lists, respectively), we've lost some functionality. Some of these were detailed in the Nov 6 announcement. Other things I'll list here may not have been features before.
- Display the date Rated to each title in List View, not only on the Ratings page, but on any List. (I'm also adding this to https://getsatisfaction.com/imdb/topics/view-list-enhancement-requests at #6.
- Additional Refinement for Ratings: Select by a range of values for my ratings. (Also added to View List enhancement requests at #4.4)
- Provide an easy way to create a list of recommended titles based on my Rating, genre, etc. Formerly that easy way was Compact View. Now we only have Advanced Title Search, and the fact that we have no easy way to load search results into a new list makes that a workaround, not a solution. It's possible that fulfilling #1 on the thread for ATS Enhancements will fulfill this request.
- Compact View for the Ratings page. I'll post details of what might be expected on such a Compact View as a Comment to this thread.
- If no Compact View is coming soon, the ability to Refine/Sort as we have now with custom lists would be useful.
- Page navigation that allows the viewer to jump from the current page to any page of the ratings. With custom lists, we can append *page=n to the URL (where * is either ? or & depending on whether other refinements have been added to the display criteria already); on the Ratings page, we have only Previous/Next. A URL hack is not the optimum solution. Clickable page numbers would be preferable, but with the ability to jump far ahead if