Year of Title not updating even after Release Date was accepted
I've recently (a few weeks ago) corrected a few film release dates that were all accepted, but the year of the film was not updated accordingly even though for all of them the correct release date was earlier than the displayed year.
It worked when I updated a film at the end of November, though.
Lastly, I tried to correct the date for another film where the incorrect release date is earlier than the correct release date.
My change wasn't accepted despite having provided evidence, including a link
"This release date is for the short film Magueyes by the same director. La formula secreta didn't even start filming until 1964, so it could not have been released in 1963. The year of the film needs to be updated back to 1965 as well, please. More info found here: https://www.documentamadrid.com/documentamadrid19/en/films/la-formula-secreta"
Since no feedback is provided aside from "Unable to Verify", I'm asking here what needs to be done to get this change made.