1 Message


70 Points

Tuesday, June 6th, 2023 6:35 PM


IMDb Name Split


I have a IMDb credit from college on a movie but apparently there's another Joshua Sisk who did something a few years prior that has a credit. Is there any way I can get a separate page? Because I want to start putting my IMDb as a resource to get hired.



13K Messages


315.1K Points

4 months ago

Yes, if that is your visual effects credit already listed on the Joshua Sisk page, you can click 'Edit page' and use the Name Split option to move the visual effects credits. You can choose the option "I don't know", which will move the credit to a new Joshua Sisk page.