Tue, Feb 23, 2021 3:37 AM
I'm unable to browse my desktop on my MacBook Pro in order to upload my demo reel. And there is no click and drag option.
6 days ago
Correct. No drag and drop.
Follow the directions below.
IMDbPro members can upload demo reels to their IMDb page to showcase their talents and previous work. Please take the following steps to upload your demo reel:
1. Select the Your Page link in the navigation bar to navigate to your IMDbPro page
2. Under your primary image, select + Add to the right of Video, which will direct you to the video upload page
3. Click Browse and select your video, ensuring it fits within the Recommended Video Settings
4. Add the Video Title and select the Maturity Level of the video
5. Once this required information has been provided, click the yellow "Upload" button to begin uploading your demo reel
It may take up to 24 hours for the video to appear on your page. Your demo reel will be visible on both IMDb and IMDbPro across all devices. IMDbPro members can upload an unlimited number of demo reels to their IMDb page. To edit or remove demo reels you previously uploaded, please go to Your Videos page.
How can we improve?