Poll Suggestion: Portuguese, the 6th-Most Spoken Language in the World
Hello, poll forum, another idea for your consideration, feedback welcome, thank you.
Portuguese has approximately 270 million total speakers.
- the most spoken language in South America, although spoken in only one country.
- the most spoken language in all of the Southern Hemisphere.
- the 3rd-most spoken European language in terms of native speakers.
- the 3rd-most spoken language in the Western Hemisphere.
- the 6th-most spoken language in the world.
In some parts of India, namely Goa, the language is still spoken by about 10,000 people. Macau, China, has Portuguese as one of its official languages. (Wikipedia)
Source: List of languages by number of native speakers
These following movies are related to a portuguese-speaking country/region.
In your opinion, which title is the most interesting one or which country would you like to visit?