Mark Feist - sorting out the confusion
Can anyone help sort out some credits for ‘Mark Feist’ on ‘Come Together Now’ (tt5681634)?
The problem is that three different links for “Mark Feist” are used in this program.
- Mark Feist (I) nm2236940 – appears in the cast list
- Mark Feist (IV) nm8113265 - is credited as the writer
- Mark Feist (V) nm8113266- is credited as a producer and a composer
There is one soundtrack item, which includes ‘Mark Feist’ as a songwriter and ‘Mark J. Feist’ as a music producer, but these are not linked.
I am guessing that Mark Feist (IV) and Mark Feist (V) were created at the same time given the consecutive numbers. It would therefore make sense to merge these.
But should both of these be merged into Mark Feist (I) ?
According to Wikipedia,
Mark J. Feist
produced, wrote, and arranged, "Come Together Now", a charity single made to benefit the victims of the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake/tsunami
appeared on CNN's Larry King Live with Sharon Stone, Denise Rich and Sharpe to promote the release of the single.
The above would tend to indicate that Mark Feists (I, (IV) and (V) are all the same and should be merged.
Does anyone disagree?
To confuse matters,
- Mark Feist (II) is a songwriter and he could be the same person as well.
Data on Discogs
are of little use, although Allmusic shows Mark Feist as a composer of a Filipino song in 1994 and Mark Feist (II)’s IMDB songwriting credit is for the arrangements of a song in a Filipino movie.
- Mark Feist (III) is a sound engineer and appears that he may be a different person, as I have not found any indications of the other Mark Feist working as a sound engineer on films.
Can anyone clarify whether Mark Feist (II) and/ or Mark Feist (III) are the same person as the other Mark Feists?