Credits repeatedly falsely altered
Sub no. #211117-193113-637000
I made a submission of full crew and companies for Episode 1 of a mini series, 59 items in total. 12 hours ago it was all fully approved, I visually checked it against my screenshots to make sure it was all there with no mistakes and then marked the crew complete. Now tonight, looking at my contribution page, it has changed to 58 approved and 1 declined, I checked the company page and one of the companies has been taken off. I know for 100% fact it was there because I did the 2nd episode a few hours ago and imported that company over from Episode 1 to 2. Normally I'd just quietly re-add it, but I've never had an approved submission go live then be reversed several hours later into a decline and taken off, so I have to report it.