1 Message


70 Points

Fri, Jan 14, 2022 4:52 PM


Change my data

You have me on your data base as an actress but you do not have my correct dob. I need to change this



13.5K Messages


271.6K Points


Hi nikicole219 -

If your birthdate is listed incorrectly on the site, you can submit a correction through our online Update form (by clicking the "Edit Page" button on the bottom of your name page). 

When submitting the correction you will need to provide links of evidence to help verify the information, ideally we are looking for links to public records, printed publications, or official documents.  Once submitted our editors will review the information.